Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Change is a good thing


I'm not a person who likes change. Not that I dislike change, but it's just not one of those things I would put myself forward to. Change is difficult to some, and I'm part of the "some". I find it difficult to adjust to change. That is no secret, but I don't refuse to change.

As Robert Gallagher once said, "Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine."

I found this quote quite amusing at first, but he is right. Change is inevitable, but it is a good thing. And I guess that's why I decided to launch a new blog. A fresher, simpler blog. Within the last few years, I've inevitably changed and "outgrown" my old blog, shall I say.

I've turned a year older, and hopefully wiser. But knowing me, probably not. I had a really good time in Malaysia, and am looking forward to my next trip. Anyway, I apologize for not uploading the photos from my Malaysia/Singapore trip and thus, updating my blog. I will try to keep this blog as updated as possible, and of course, get onto uploading some photos!

Anyhow, I hope you have a good day, and do visit this blog often!

No comments:


{2011} septemberaugustjulyjunemayaprilmarchfebruaryjanuary
{2010} decembernovemberoctoberseptemberaugustjulyjunemayapril

Blog by Michelle Kathryn 2010-2011. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...