Wednesday, May 5, 2010

So much to do, so little time


I was indecisive of whether to leave my room as it is or to clean it up. Then I thought to myself, "Hm, let's be a good little girl, and actually clean your room a little". Thing is, I've just realised that instead of actually cleaning my room, I've messed it up even more. I'm so skilled sometimes.

Anyway, I hope we're all having a good week so far - I sure am. I have so much to do though, and no kidding, the projects just keep coming in. Not that I'm complaining, because I'm grateful. I'm grateful that I have a school to go, have education, have good people around me. I'm grateful. And that's why I have made it a point to never complain about anything. Or at least, try.

There are people out there doing way worst than we are, and sometimes, although as a human being, I naturally complain - but I feel bad. There are people who struggle with food, and don't have a roof to sleep under, and don't have the options that we do. When we go and buy a packet of chips, we think - which packet should I get? Which flavour is the best? Is it value for money? We have options. Many people out there don't.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm extremely grateful as to how lucky I am. I have wonderful people around me (although not always, but I could do worse), a bed to sleep on and food set on the dinner table. I'm grateful.

No comments:


{2011} septemberaugustjulyjunemayaprilmarchfebruaryjanuary
{2010} decembernovemberoctoberseptemberaugustjulyjunemayapril

Blog by Michelle Kathryn 2010-2011. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...