Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Primary school


My old primary school is building a gym on the soccer field. And as I watch the trees get cut down and the fences woven around the area, I feel slightly sad. I mean, I'm not really the nostalgic type, but I really loved that soccer field. It was smaller than the normal ones, but we made do and every lunch time I'd either play soccer there or watch people play. It's such a happy place, and now it's going to be replaced by a shiny, new gym. I'm sure it'll do the kids some good, and I suppose that's a good thing.

No comments:


{2011} septemberaugustjulyjunemayaprilmarchfebruaryjanuary
{2010} decembernovemberoctoberseptemberaugustjulyjunemayapril

Blog by Michelle Kathryn 2010-2011. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...