Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Smile


"Beginnings are scary. Endings are usually sad, but it's the middle that counts the most."

Today's been good. Though great, I have to admit that I'm a bit tired. Tired to the point that I washed my hair in the shower today, when I had no intention whatsoever to wash my hair. It took me a good few minutes before I realised what I was doing. But you know, it's all good. Listening to Shine On by Eric Bibb. Awesome song. It's one of those feel-good songs which pretty much makes you feel good, and nothing else.

As Eric Bibb would sing, "Keep on when you mind says quit, dream on till you find you're living it."

No comments:


{2011} septemberaugustjulyjunemayaprilmarchfebruaryjanuary
{2010} decembernovemberoctoberseptemberaugustjulyjunemayapril

Blog by Michelle Kathryn 2010-2011. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...