Sunday, June 6, 2010

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo


Watched The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo last night with Mum. I was not disappointed at all; in fact one of the best movies I've watched in a long, long time. Lisbeth Salander (the main character) is exactly the way I pictured her in the books, and I loved the guy that played Mikael. Their acting was absolutely superb, and each scene was captured beautifully. Thriller and mystery - it's everything I expected, if not more.

We got home quite late, but needless to say, we both enjoyed it thoroughly and are both looking forward for the next installment to come to Australia.

No comments:


{2011} septemberaugustjulyjunemayaprilmarchfebruaryjanuary
{2010} decembernovemberoctoberseptemberaugustjulyjunemayapril

Blog by Michelle Kathryn 2010-2011. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...