Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A friend to make you smile

I've been having a bad time lately, and been feeling especially down for the last few days. I keep it to myself mostly, and trying not to inflict any misery on others. Now I have this friend. She does the stupidest things and  say the most absurd things. She is so silly and immature, but I love her for it. She's the type that would blow into plastic gloves, laugh at her own jokes and swing around poles. Insane as she is, she makes me smile, when I'm extremely down. It's rare to find people like her these days, and I truly thank God for her.

No comments:


{2011} septemberaugustjulyjunemayaprilmarchfebruaryjanuary
{2010} decembernovemberoctoberseptemberaugustjulyjunemayapril

Blog by Michelle Kathryn 2010-2011. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...