Monday, September 13, 2010

No regrets

 

These past few days have taught me to treasure everything and especially everyone you have. Cling onto people that you love like a dog would would towards his owner. Wag your tail every once and then and cuddle up to them whenever you can. Do everything you need and want to with them, and fill your lives with beautiful and warm memories.

I want to spend every single second of my life wagging my tail and cuddling up to those I love. I want to do absolutely everything with them, and share my life with them and let them share theirs. No regretting over things that I haven't done, because I will do everything I need and want to with those I love. No regrets.

No comments:


{2011} septemberaugustjulyjunemayaprilmarchfebruaryjanuary
{2010} decembernovemberoctoberseptemberaugustjulyjunemayapril

Blog by Michelle Kathryn 2010-2011. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...