Friday, September 16, 2011

What I've been up to

1. Gorgeous architecture opposite Imax and the Melbourne Museum
2.  On a morning walk before work in the city
3. Found a stack of old magazines and more when clearing out storage. To the recycling bin, you go.
4. With springtime on our side, bloomin' flowers sure make a great addition to one's day.

Putting these pictures together has made me realise what a colourful week I've had. Not to say that it's outwardly different from other weeks, but looking at the photos, it's definitely made me reflect upon it. We haven't had the greatest weather here, in fact, just last week, we had a day where it started off with rain, then it was sunny, then it rained again, then the sunshine washed over, and not much later, the strong wind came by and gave us a sky full of clouds. I assure you, I am not exaggerating.

True enough, I've had a good week. It's not often when you have the vivid (and warm) moonlight shining upon you, while you lie in bed, for the first time in months before one in the morning. Both at the same time. And then morning comes with the promise of a sunny day. Of course, it could be a total letdown due to the inborn genes of Melbourne, but hey, some sun is better than no sun.

Happy Friday friends. I hope you have a lovely, lovely weekend.

No comments:


{2011} septemberaugustjulyjunemayaprilmarchfebruaryjanuary
{2010} decembernovemberoctoberseptemberaugustjulyjunemayapril

Blog by Michelle Kathryn 2010-2011. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...