Thursday, July 29, 2010

Update


Alright, so I've got to at least update a little. Nothing much has been going on. I got my eyes tested last week, and turns out that it's gone up by -0.75 in three months, which is pretty bad. I'm cutting down on my computer hours, and in fact, proud to say that I haven't been on the computer today for anymore than two hours, and maybe even half an hour less.

Been reading books instead, and I reckon it's better than facing the computer. I'm now reading 'Letters From the Inside' by John Marsden. I really love how he writes - I mean, his books are so good and captivating that I 'down' a book of his a day. His books don't particularly have a huge climax, but they draw me in. They feel real. I don't know how else to explain it.

Anyway, I think I should get going now. I haven't actually slept much lately, and am seemingly more tired than usual. I was even asked whether I was crying today. Gosh, do I seem that out of it? But yes, I'm pretty tired, to be honest. Normally, I sleep at the very least five hours, but recently, I can't even keep at that. So, an early night for me, though already a late one for some.

But before I say good night, I would like to share a quote with you:

"Missing someone is not about how long it has been since you have seen or talked with them, it is about every moment you're doing something and you're wishing they were right there with you."

Now I say good night.

No comments:


{2011} septemberaugustjulyjunemayaprilmarchfebruaryjanuary
{2010} decembernovemberoctoberseptemberaugustjulyjunemayapril

Blog by Michelle Kathryn 2010-2011. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...