Thursday, August 26, 2010

Quick Update


Food.  Oh, how I love food. I'm feeling very healthy at the moment - having Subway as I type this. It's times like these where I really appreciate my father. He really cares a lot for my well-being, and for that, I'm grateful. I'm grateful for everything he does, for he is truly a wonderful father. Sometimes, I'm really lucky to have him in my life. Anyway, where was I? Oh, food. Right. I love food. I know I should probably stop mentioning about food in my posts, but  I can't help it. I'm sorry. I love my food.

Update on the bird: Dad was going to leave it outside last night, but because of his soft and caring heart, he brought it in for the night. This morning, he brought it to our local shopping mall, and decided to let it roam freely in the open space, hoping that it'll be happy there. But guess what? It came back. It flew all the way back, and it's now sitting in our backyard. What a persistent bird. Looks like we're going to have to take care of it, and while we'd love to, Dad's got a lot on his plate and is often very busy. Same with me, so we don't really have the time for pets at this moment. I pity the poor lost bird though. I really do.

Thought I'll leave you on a happy note, so I will now leave you with a sweet video below. You've probably watched it, but I find that with this video, nothing ever gets old.


No comments:


{2011} septemberaugustjulyjunemayaprilmarchfebruaryjanuary
{2010} decembernovemberoctoberseptemberaugustjulyjunemayapril

Blog by Michelle Kathryn 2010-2011. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...