Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Ravioli


It's a cold winter day today. Just got home, and am now having ravioli. Oh, the goodness and warmth. And no, I'm not going to make this post just about ravioli.

Ravioli.

Haha, I'm joking. Gotta love ravioli though; Italian food is just too good. Actually in quite a good mood today - I don't know why, might just be the caffeine. The bird I mentioned in my last post has not left our place - Dad let it out of the cardboard box yesterday, and it did fly off and wonder around for the day, but eventually came back during the evening. It was hailing outside too, and it was just sitting at the rooftop, with no protection from trees whatsoever. We felt bad, and so Dad put it the cardboard box for the second night. Dad let it out this morning, and hopefully it'll find its way home. I hope so, but the chances are slim - it seems as though it's lost its own 'compass'. But we can hope.

I hope you've all been doing well, and been having a good week. And if you aren't, tell whoever that is causing you grief in a very serious voice, 'The Awesome Ninja will come for you. And she will eat you.' But then again, ravioli is much better in taste. That reminds me, I have to get back to my ravioli now.

No comments:


{2011} septemberaugustjulyjunemayaprilmarchfebruaryjanuary
{2010} decembernovemberoctoberseptemberaugustjulyjunemayapril

Blog by Michelle Kathryn 2010-2011. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...